-->

Monday, January 4, 2010

sweet pussy~~

some of ya noticed im a fan of this >>>>because..?
it comes in pink and white ( fav colours)
it's adorable
girly and sweeeeettt...

hmm.. and it doesnt has a mouth.
means no bitching haha..

nyways, while i was shoppin with yao yesterday in
wangsa walk mall (near my place).
i was glued to these....

hello kitty parfum! ^^

call me act cute/bimbotic/childish/princess wannabe/watsoeva.
"im so gonna have this" i said to myself.

comes in 3 different types, all with different tones and scents.

1st bottle:
verdict: a bit too strong for my liking
like the packaging nyways..
2nd.
verdict: erm.. okay okay ler... nothing special... smells quite similar to my overdue
bodyshop EDT
3rd.
Verdict: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH ( orgasmic)

the second i sniff it, it awakens the baby princess-y in me!!!
oh... it was mild. it was so pure and soft.

hate those perfum that have very strong connotation and strong existence.
unlike those catchy and attention-grabbing scents, this one is very subtle and innocent.
kept me sniffing for more, as if it comes from a soundly asleep baby.
~ very very natural ~
i can totally be comfortable in it. as if im born with this mild and sweet scent.

this 3rd bottle is alcohol-free. that means it's gentle enough to our skin and according to
the salesgal, even babies and toddlers can use it.
if i have a baby, wouldnt think of spraying expensive perfum on him/her lo,
not because it's a waste of money. it's unhealthy. (though some perfum is safe to be used on babies) i stil wont do it....

cos all the while to me, baby smells good, they smells just fine.
( i kinda addicted to their natural milky/powdery-scent dunno why, thus explained how much i enjoy sniffing my 2 younger bros when they're still babies)


hmm... i wonder why human were not born having nice smells...
imagine when we poops, it smells good. when we sweat, it smells good.
when we pick our ears, the earwax smells like rose..
or etc.
the world will be a better place.

suddenly reminds me of ppl in lrt/bus with strong B.O
or ppl in the lift on saturday afternoon that smells like the just woke up from 100 years sleep
. .. i can totally imagine how their bed and old rugged jeans and dirty t-shirts smell.

i dun understand. at least you should bathe 1st before coming out from ya house and haunt others.
OMG. they stinks.

or. other option. pls invest in deodorant or etc. it's definately another form of pollution too, mind you.

nyways... i always tell baby yao he smells great. i like his natural B.O. dunno why... haha
i heard that if couples like each other's scent it means their genes are compatible with each another's...... wonder if he likes my smell too.

*** some students said my hair smells good. kinda funny and weird they were standing close to me asking bout assignments and all of a sudden, tells me that my hair smells good.. -.-lll****

alright back to my kitty parfum, comes in 3 sizes too.. of course i chose the largest one. value for money ma:) as im a big fan of perfums and EDTs, i found this relatively affordable compared to other mega brands like paco rabanne ( dun correct my spelling), jean paul gaultier, j'adore' dkny bedelicious, burberry etc. thus if you're looking for something girly and sweet, and affordable... choose this...>>>>







i dint notice this til i post this pic... saw silly yao yao invading my sweet picture. hmmmpppfff..

**********************************************************************************



i know it's kinda irrelevant here, but i think i should post what yao bought on the same day too.. i think it looks like my brother christopher.. sorry didi... haha, this is cute too ( in a totally opposite way in comparison to my kitty)



that's for now. bye my dearest blogdersss!!! :*

1 comment:

wansia said...

so cute leh...^___^
you are pink lady~ haha...