-->

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pho HoA vietnamese cuisine

im so hungry now, gonna post some long overdue photos to visually satisfy my cravings.
how cruel.. but my thigh is gettin bigger each second, i cant afford to take in more sinful delicacies.  T-T


i have so many photos of him lookin at the menuS.

just in case you wanna know where it is



he is forever shy, shawn, The Brada!

not my best pic. i look old in this, (tired and super duper hungry fttmax)

yao's beef Pho Tai,
  i love beef but i've promised  GuanYinMa in Krabi that i wont take beef anymore, hoping that she would love me more and more...

loads of greens  *MAX Love*

sharing this with didi, vermicelli bowl/ Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio ( as if you know how to pronoune *roll-eye*) 

this is superduperorgasmicsinfullydeliciouxtothemaxo.m.g.
Cream Blended Avocado with ice cream and nata de coco.
my FaV > the avocado dessert mentioned above, every drops of it sent me to heaven!

No comments: